Power Under Pressure: Improvising Fearlessly in Presentations, Negotiations, and the Unscripted Moments of your Career
Led by ImproVision Consulting founder and improviser Shannan Scarselletta & leadership coach Mallory Sullivan, this workshop combines the best of improvisation, storytelling, facilitated discussion, and feedback to empower you to make your mark at work and beyond.
You'll get on your feet and out of your comfort zone to:
- Examine the fears that get in your way in those high-pressure moments like selling, presenting, and leading teams
- Practice techniques to think on your feet when put on the spot
- Learn communication tools to build influence with clients and stakeholders
- Build relationships with a new network of amazing women, iron-cast from doing something scary yet absurdly fun together!
- Design a personalized action plan to continue to build your power
Introverts and extroverts alike will walk away with new skills and confidence as you learn to improvise with other badass female professionals in this unique, supportive, and laugh-til-your-face-hurts morning!
We recommend a minimum of 5-10 years career experience. We welcome your scraped knees, battle scars, and life stories!
Malloy Studios (View)
50 Broadway, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10004
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|